The sales market for housing in Nusajaya, Johor is hot. Horizon Hills is one of the most popular housing estates in Nusajaya (part of Iskandar in Johor, Malaysia).
Given the positive feeling many have about the future of Nusajaya many investors continue to buy. The demand by investors exceeds the demand of renters so, renters can get some good deals. The biggest thing that will change this market dynamic is more high paying jobs being created in Johor increasing the demand from renters.
I would expect you can get discounts on the listed prices (if they won’t budge talk to others offering rentals – there is a surplus supply). Above asking price of RM 3,500 discounts are even more likely.
There are variety of rental options in Horizon Hills, Johor, including:
- Link house, RM 2,800/month, 4+1 Bedrooms, Un-furnished (I think).
- Cluster house, RM 3,500/month, 2,600 square feet, 4+1 bedroom, 3 bathrooms, Partly Furnished.
- Link house, RM 2,400/month, 2,100 square feet, 4+1 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, unfurnished?
- Link house, RM 2,900, 2280 square feet built up, 4+1 bedroom, 3 bathroom, partly Furnished.
- RM 7,000, 3500 square feet built-up, 4+1 bedrooms, 4 baths, Partly Furnished.
- RM 3,650, 2500 square feet built-up, 4+1 bedrooms, 3 baths, Partly Furnished.
Related: Buying or Renting in Horizon Hills – Housing options for East Ledang – The Potential of Iskandar is Very High but Real Estate Investing has Risks Also – Straits View Condos Available: RM 2,500/m to RM 4,000/mo