This site is focused on providing information for expats looking for information about living or buying real estate in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. The information may also be useful to others looking at shopping in Johor Bahru.
Johor Bahru food, groceries and restaurants is covered elsewhere.
There are many malls in greater Johor Bahru. In addition, to the local population they do great business with Singaporeans coming over for great deals. I will provide more information on malls and also lots of details on various specialty shops.
- KSL Mall – Central Business District (CBD)
- City Square Mall – CBD
- Danga City Mall – CBD
- Johor Premium Outlets – 30 minutes North of CBD
- Plaza Pelangi – CBD
- Jusco Mall – Permas Jaya – 15 minutes east of CBD, near Straits View condos (bus from City Square to Permas Jaya)
- Holiday Mall – CBD
- Jusco Mall and Tesco Mall at Tebrau City (15 minutes north of CBD, near Molek Pine condos)
- Carefour Mall (small) – (15 minutes north of CBD, near Molek Pine condos)
- Jusco Mall – Bukit Indah (Nusajaya)
- Clinic Australia
- Columbia Asia Hospital in Nusajaya (2nd link area – Horizon Hills, East Landang…
- Dentist – Roland Lin DDS
- Nursery near KSL Mall – flowers, plants, vegetables, flower pots…
- Hitectrons store – lots of electronic components (transformers, voltage converters)
- Buses between Singapore and Johor Bahru – Causeway Link. They also have buses from JB and Singapore to Johor Premium Outlet.
- Taxis Between Singapore and Johor Bahru
Paying bills over the internet