The market for housing in Nusajaya, Johor is hot. The progress of the Malaysian government Iskandar project are making investors very positive. And jobs are starting to be created as new projects are brought online. One of the premier housing estates in Nusajaya is Horizon Hills.
Given the positive feeling many have about the future of Nusajaya many look to buy (either instead of renting, or as an investment). Because so many investors are buying that leaves a demand for renters. And renters can get some good deals if they look.
There are variety of rental options in Horizon Hills, Johor, including:
- Cluster house, RM 3,000/month, Built Up 2400 square feet, 4+1 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Partly Furnished. 5 minutes to Jusco Bukit Indah, 15 minutes to second link highway Tuas custom, 7 minutes to Tesco and Giant. 7 minutes to Columbia Hospital.
- Semi detached, RM 2,600/month, 4 bedroom, 3 bathrooms, Partly Furnished.
- Cluster house, RM 2,600/month, 2300 square feet, 4+1 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, Partly Furnished.
And for sale:
- Cluster/semi-detached, RM 868,000, RM 150 monthly maintenance, 2600 square feet built up, bedroom 4+1, bathroom 4, Partly Furnished.
- Terrace unit, RM 485,000, 1845 square feet built-up, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, Partly Furnished.