Horizon Hills a gated and guarded housing community in Nusajaya (part of Iskandar) that is very popular with expats – learn more about the Horizon Hills housing estate. The housing estate offers bungalows, link houses and condos. Horizon Hills has its own golf course.
Even with the rapid decline in the value of the Malaysian ringitt the rental prices are not rising, if anything they appear to be falling. Given the amount of vacant properties for rent this makes sense. Of course for those with income in dollars (Singaporean, USA or other) this means rental prices have gone down substantially given he 20% decline in the Ringitt to the USA $ (from $1 = 3 ringitt in May 2013 to now $1 = 3.6 ringitt).
Terrace/Link houses for rent now Horizon Hills, Iskandar, Johor:
- RM 3,000; 2 story terrace house; 4 bedrooms; 3 bathrooms; fully furnished; land area 22’x 70′.
- RM 4,000; cluster home; 4 bedrooms; 3 bathrooms; 2,123 square feet; fully furnished.
- RM 3,000; 2 story link house; 2,556 square feet; 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, partially furnished, the Golf area.
- RM 3,300/month; 2 story Terrace/Link House; 3,000 square feet; 4 bedrooms; 4 bathrooms; unfurnished; the Hills area.
- RM 2,800; 2,300 square feet built-up; 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, partially furnished, the Green area.
Bungalows will cost more but there are many of those options available also.
Related: Plenty of Good Rental Options in Horizon Hills – Buying or Renting in Horizon Hills – Leisure Farm housing estate – Malaysian Economy Continues to Expand, Budget Deficits Remain High
- 1,180,000 MYR (Negotiable)
- 2 story house
- 5 minutes to CIQ (Woodlands Checkpoint)
- 10 minutes to the CBD, Church, Mosque, Temple, Cinema etc
- Basketball, badminton and Futsal court within 5 minutes of walking distance
- quiet neighbourhood with 24 hours security
See more details, status and contact information.
Related: Plaza Pelangi Mall – Buying or Renting in Horizon Hills – Twin Galaxy Condos
The market for housing in Nusajaya, Johor is hot. The progress of the Malaysian government Iskandar project are making investors very positive. And jobs are starting to be created as new projects are brought online. One of the premier housing estates in Nusajaya is Horizon Hills.
Given the positive feeling many have about the future of Nusajaya many look to buy (either instead of renting, or as an investment). Because so many investors are buying that leaves a demand for renters. And renters can get some good deals if they look.
There are variety of rental options in Horizon Hills, Johor, including:
- Cluster house, RM 3,000/month, Built Up 2400 square feet, 4+1 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Partly Furnished. 5 minutes to Jusco Bukit Indah, 15 minutes to second link highway Tuas custom, 7 minutes to Tesco and Giant. 7 minutes to Columbia Hospital.
- Semi detached, RM 2,600/month, 4 bedroom, 3 bathrooms, Partly Furnished.
- Cluster house, RM 2,600/month, 2300 square feet, 4+1 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, Partly Furnished.
And for sale:
- Cluster/semi-detached, RM 868,000, RM 150 monthly maintenance, 2600 square feet built up, bedroom 4+1, bathroom 4, Partly Furnished.
- Terrace unit, RM 485,000, 1845 square feet built-up, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, Partly Furnished.
Related: The Potential of Iskandar is Very High but Real Estate Investing has Risks Also – Molek Pine Condos RM 2,500 – RM 4,000 – Straits View Condos Available: RM 2,800/m to RM 5,500/mo