This site is focused on providing information for expats looking for information about living or buying real estate in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. The information may also be useful to others looking at real estate in Johor Bahru.
Our map of Johor Bahru Condos
Condos most in demand by Expats in Johor Bahru
- Available now (some with additional towers being added)
- Danga View Condos (west of downtown JB, 15-20 min to CIQ)
- Datin Halimah Condominium
- D’esplanade Residence condos @ KSL Mall (5-10 min)
- Indah Samudra Condo (city center, 5-10 min to CIQ)
- Lagenda Tasek Condo (city center, 15-20 minutes to CIQ)
- Molek Pine (North of city center, 15-30 minutes from CIQ)
- Orchid View Condos (right next to CIQ)
- Pangsapuri Adamai Condo, (city center, 10-15 min to CIQ)
- Pelita Indah Condos (city center, 5 min to CIQ)
- Prima Regency (north east of city center ~30? min away from CIQ)
- Sky Executive Suites @ Bukit Indah
- Sky Gardens Residences
- Skysuites @ Meldrum Hills
- Sri Mulia Condominium, (city center, 10-15 min to CIQ)
- Straits View (Permas Jaya area – 10-20 min from CIQ)
- Wadihana condo (city center, 5 min to CIQ)
- Under development
Johor Bahru also has several housing estates (near the 2nd link to Singapore) with bungalows (detached and attached) that are very popular with expats.
* these times are all just my fairly uninformed estimates (adjusted by Google Maps estimates) to CIQ (the causeway to Singapore), which is in downtown Johor Bahru, your rental agent should be able to provide much better estimates.