Datin Halimah condo and Sri Mulia Condo and are two of the less expensive condos in downtown Johor Bahur that are suitable for expats. Many of the condo units that are available to rent in Johor Bahru are not shown online, but Propnet and iProperty are two good sources to see online listings for rental unit in Johor Bahru.
Johor Bahru is growing, and the planned investments in Iskandar will boost that growth dramatically in the next few years, if everything goes as planned. An increasing number of Singaporeans are buying property in Johor Bahru to live in and to rent as an investment. Hundreds of thousands of jobs could be added in Johor in the next ten years. If that happens their will be a large demand for housing of all types, including more high end condos.
See our overview of the Datin Halimah Condo. Units available now include:
- 1,600 square feet, corner unit on high floor with good views, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, RM 2,600 per month
- 1,100 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, RM 1,500 per month
- 1,100 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, RM 2,000 per month
- 1,051 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, RM 1,800 per month
See our overview of the Sri Mulia Condo. Units available now include:
- 2,400 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, RM 3,000 per month – also for sale at RM 650,000