See our overview of the Straits View Condos.
Currently there are numerous condos available in the Straits View condos. One thing you have to keep in mind when looking for a place to live in Johor Bahru is that many available units are not listed online. A few places, like Straits View and Molek Pine have a larger percentage listed online (given that that are targeting expats and also that they are more expensive, real agents representing them are more experienced and have more tools available, etc.).
Good places to look for Straits View Condos are iProperty and Propnet.
- Ground floor? – short term lease available, RM 2,800/m
- RM 2,500/m – I am guessing low floor with golf course view (but it doesn’t say).
- High floor with pool and sea views, RM 3,300/m
- Pool and seaview, RM 3,500/m. Also for sale at RM 580,000
- Master bedroom: sea view, Balcony: pool view. RM 4,500. Also for sale at RM 680,000. I actually like the design of this type of unit the best (where you have both views, though I think I like the golf and sea view instead of overlooking the pool).
- Direct sea view, RM 5,500/m