New condos keep being delivered to the Johor Bahru market and this will be continue for the next few years. The supply seems to be swamping the demand for luxury condos.
In Bukit Indah, Sky Executive Suiteswere delivered earlier this year and many units seem to still be looking for tenants.
If you are looking to rent you should be able to find good deals if you bargain (prices are set too high given the huge vacancy rate, in my opinion, they seem priced based on every increasing sales prices not based on the rental market). It sure seems the market is just has far too many vacancies to justify increasing rents; and is going to get worse for those seeking to rent out their luxury condos.
Horizon Residence and Sky Loft Suites are two new condos delivered in the Bukit Indah area. The Bukit Indah area actually has some quite nice things going for it (great good options for one and a convenient mall and Jusco – though the service at Jusco has been terrible when I have gone there, enormous wait times to check out).
Horizon Residence condo rentals available now (which seem more realistically priced in my opinion). 5 minutes walking distance to CW3 (bus to Singapore) pickup point.
- RM 2,400 per month, 1,213 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, partially furnished.
- RM 2,200 per month, 1,213 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- RM 1,700 per month, 1,045 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, low floor, partially furnished.
Sky Loft Suites condo rentals available now. Next to AEON Jusco mall and walk to bus station to Singapore via Tuas link.
- RM 3,000 per month, 1,214 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, high floor, partially furnished (for fully furnished add 500 to 800 RM a month).
- RM 3,500 per month, 1,214 square feet, 2+1 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, high floor, partially furnished (for fully furnished add 500 to 800 RM a month).
- RM 2,500 per month, 833 square feet, 1+1 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, high floor, unfurnished.